Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shaker Baby

Hey dudes, it's me Shaker Baby.  I had some great fun hijacking Facebook last night, so I decided to take over Mom's blog today. 

Life is pretty good for me.  I finally convinced her to up my rations.  She had me on a diet FOREVER, but the other day we were playing and she said, "oh my Shaker you are too thin."  YEAH, she upped my rations, and I put a pound on overnight!

Mom also bought some new biscuits.  They are some organic, natural something...all the other cardis spit them out so I eat all of them.  Hey their edible!  Why waste food?

Also Mom froze a mess of shredded zucchini this summer.  I love zuke!

See life is pretty good around the ranch.

Shaker Baby Out!

P.S. Mom saw this post and said that I should talk about something other than food, but dudes....what is there to talk about but food?

No comments: