Monday, February 2, 2009

Door Bell

We set out to dremel nails tonight, but alas the battery was about dead. So I did 2 of Music's nails and then plugged it in to charge. As soon as I plugged the battery into the outlet on the end of the kitchen island, Kathy said, "You know if Tippy were still alive that Dremel would be toast!" I laughed and said, "you're right." You see...

When Tippy was about 3 yrs old our door bell fritzed out. Money was a little tight so I bought a radio controlled doorbell. The unit plugged into the wall and received a signal from the unit mounted near the outside door. The only problem was that it could also be set off by some one's garage door opener. It was a little annoying but hey it only cost about $20.

So one Saturday, we were out running errands and we were probably gone 5 hours. When we opened the front door,to our amazement, all 4 of the doorbell units were laying on the foyer rug. I was a bit confused, so I bent over to pick them up and then saw the tooth marks.

Yep, Tippy had enough of the the random ringing doorbell and took matters into her own paws. We hired a handy man and replaced the original door bell.

No comments: