Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Walk







Hey it's me Shaker Baby.

Mom took us to this really cool place to walk today. It was called a wildlife preserve. Wow was it ever neat. I flushed some ducks, and found a field skinned deer. Mom didn't think much of either one, but I thought it was super duper cool. I could hardly keep my nose off the ground the smells were so great. Mom said we could go back. Yeah.

The first picture is of us telling Mom to hurry her butt up, we want to walk already!. Well the last picture is of me where I rode in the car today. I put my front feet on the console and my back feet on the back seat. Mom says that I am going in a crate because I would not stay on the back seat. Yesh is she ever picky--my back feet were on the seat. Do I need a lawyer? I hate crates.
Shaker Baby saying good night.

No comments: