Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trash TV

Hey guys!

How goes it? It is me Rainbow. Mom went to the chiropractor early this afternoon. She put me in the room with Dreamy. Bahahahahaha, man is my Mom silly. Dreamy knows how to turn on the TV, so she turned on soap operas. If my mom knew that I was watching trash TV she would have a fit. She doesn't let us Cardis watch anything except PBS and Discovery until we are at least a year. Wow I hope she puts me in the room with Dreamy again.

Please don't tell on me,

Rainbow

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Rainbow - could you at least please tell me what's going on with "All My Children"? Dreamy hasn't been keeping me up to date and I miss it!! She must be watching some other soap instead of keeping me filled in on the scoop!

Thanks!
Aunt Sherilyn

Winjammin' said...

Best be careful, she is also a sucker for the movie channels. Don't want young eyes to watch some of that smut!! LOL