My best boy Nick taught me this great new game yesterday called football. I was a newbie yesterday so I made some mistakes. But today I figured a bunch of stuff out.
1. I learned that if you wait a little ways away from your boy he kicks it faster. (Watch at http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5qoqMTiarxg
2.I also learned boys don't like being jumped on in the their fronts! All of a sudden he screamed like a girl when I did that...I don't think I will do that again.
3. I learned I like having a water station in the side yard. I can drop in for a drink any old time.
4. I learned I could rest in the shade and run out when my boy gets ready to kick it. (Watch at http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUTzYWRoUo)
5. I learned if you bite the ball it goes flat. (Watch at http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xiVqQ6qUrCw)
6. I learned when the ball goes flat my boy doesn't think much of it.
7. I learned that when my boy brings a new ball out he is very serious about not biting it.
8. I learned that humans actually think that the dog should bring the ball back not wait for them to come to you. I don't get that so we are going to continue to play by my rules.
9. I learned if you look really sweet and cute that my boy will play longer.
10. I learned that my boy doesn't like me to slobber on the ball. I don't get that either but my slobber on the ball slowed down the game, so I try not to do it.
11. And most important...I learned I really love this game we call football.