Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sharing




Russ has had an amazing couple of days--following the rules, accepting the boundaries and generally being a very mature dog. I was starting to think that I wouldn't have much to talk about. Then we went outside. The way I figure it, I have another 8 months worth of material.

Russ started the evening by digging in my mulch and finished by eating the shrub.

But then we came in for dinner, and the baby decided dog food was for dessert. He reached into Russ' food bowl and Russ once again proved himself to be a Canine Good Citizen. He didn't react in any way and just kept eating his kibble. Although when we retrieved the baby (after the picture) he gave a grateful glance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, gag a little here-a very good friend who has a doctorate in animal nutrition told me that dog food is one of the most nutritionally complete foods out there-we(humans) could live off it for years and do better then we are on our normal diets.

Maybe the kid's on to something?

Anyway, good going Russ! Sharing is a good trait to have.