Friday, April 4, 2008

HA!


Russ here.


My best boy Nick took me outside this morning while Mom was getting ready. As we went out the door, Mom said "makes sure he takes care of all his business or put him in his crate when you come back in." So I did enough business to make it look good but I held some back.


As soon as no one was looking I widdled in the dining room. Mom thought she was safe so she wasn't watching where she was going and stepped right in it. HA! That's two more for me.


Dang I hear the Spot Bot! I just don't get why she loves that stupid machine so much--maybe I should figure out how to widdle on it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a Spot Bot will be an item purchased before the puppy comes home. Joy

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Russ here...no don't buy a Spot Bot. They are born of evil.

Mom here...best money I ever spent!