Saturday, April 5, 2008

Things I Don't Get


Russ here.


Here's my top 10 list of things I don't get.


10. I don't get why Mom won't let me chew the rocking chair

9. I don't get why I can't stand in the dishwasher

8. I don't get why I can't have hot dogs when ever I want

7. I don't get why I have to be in my crate when Sara roams free

6. I don't get why Mom loves that stupid Spot Bot

5. I don't get cats

4. I don't get why I can't swim in the creek

3. I don't get closed bathroom doors

2. I don't get why Mom doesn't like the smell of dead rotting fish (Yummy!)

and my number one...

1. I don't get why Uncle Rus won't wear bell bottoms

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey pal...let's see how much you like wearing stupid things when Christmas rolls around and your mom wants to dress you in reindeer antlers, red nose, and a santa suit. THEN we'll talk... ;o)

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Russ here. Antlers, red noses and santa suits--oh my! Would my Mom really do such an awful thing! She did make me wear a Christmas collar that turned my fur pink--how embarrassing. Russ