Sunday, April 27, 2008

Shoe Hunt

I thought once I put away my winter mules that Russ would stop being so interested in my shoes. Wrong! The shoe show continues daily.

He steals one of my shoes everyday and leaves the other one-- usually by the front door. So it unfolds something like this--I go to slip my shoes on but only one is visible. Then I go on the great shoe hunt. I always ask Russ where he has put it, but he always gives me the "even if I remembered where I left it, I wouldn't tell you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shiloh is nine and he still loves shoes. Not to eat them just to carry and hide them. Teen boys learned quickly to hide their shoes when they came to our house otherwise in the early hours of the morning they would be doing the shoe hunt. Shiloh has shoe strategies 101 down and would be happy to intruct Russ in the finer points. Joy

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Joy, Russ enjoys the thrill of stealing the shoe but like your Shiloh doesn't chew them up. While I am sure he would enjoy pointers on hiding shoes, I am afraid I would never find them again! Kim