Thursday, April 24, 2008

Best in Show


While we were at the National Specialty, it was recommended that we watch Best in Show. So as soon as I got home we put it in the Netflix queue. Well last night, we popped it in the DVD player, and Russ came a running. I could just hear him, "oh oh a flick about me".


He plopped down in front of the TV and was glued. At one point, he got thirsty and ran for a quick drink. But just as he was slurping from the fountain, he heard the black and yellow squeaky bee and came running back. Again I could just hear him, "oh oh they are calling me."


That boy loves the show ring and apparently doesn't care whether it's live or memorex. He was a little disappointed that the herding dogs didn't get any real attention!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a ham! My only concern is that he doesn't get an weird ideas on how to behave from the dogs on TV-he's a handful enough in the ring now!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Cindy, I promise no bad habits from TV dogs if you will wear the fringed skirt. Russ