Friday, January 29, 2010

Cardi Cute




Well I woke up to find that my clowns had completely shredded the piddle pad that I put out for the puppy. Apparently she didn't need it so it became a chew toy. In addition to the piddle pad, they had saved me the trouble of shredding time sheets. (Yes I feel very fortunate that the employee hours had already been transmitted to the payroll service. Imagine my chagrin if I had to ask for duplicate time accounts!)

So needless to say I was a little annoyed that I had a mess to clean up. But just a couple of hours later, my cute meter got pegged out. I found Rainbow completely curled up with Ella. I missed the altogether too cute picture but later found Russ surveying his kingdom from the stacked dog beds. And Rainbow made a nest for herself in a quilt my grandmother made for me when I was a teenager. She would have loved seeing that cute puppy all curled up in the blanket.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

I think Rainbow Rambo looks a lot like sis Dinah who is 15.3 lbs today. Both very cute!! I will send a photo if you want to send me your e-mail. My confident outgoing little girl has been going through a "spooked" or fear period and wondering if Rainbow has experienced anything similar of late. We hope its a stage and she does seem better this week. We'll see what happens at puppy class on Saturday.
Sandie

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Sandie,

Yes this is a normal fear period for the puppies. I am very careful not to introduce them to anything really scary during this period. I make sure that all my dog interactions are with rock solid dogs and people.

I am getting your e-mail from Connie and will send a quick note so that you can capture mine. I would love to see a picture of Dinah!