Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It Warmed Up...

It warmed up enough that I decided to let the Cardis have a real romp. I filled my coffee cup, donned my gear and headed out. A few observations:

  • Shaker loves the cold and snow best. He fancies himself a snow plow. And the most amazing thing is the rest of the kids stay in his paths.
  • Russ was lost without his cohort in crime Ella. He spent the first 15 mins trying to get her to play, but she was quite content to hang out with a stick by my side.
  • Rainbow has her mother's mouth and her father's bounce.
  • Music thinks she needs a throne to watch her subjects play.

2 comments:

Winjammin' said...

You know, Shaker and Bear are their grandfather's boys. Grandpa Fred really put his stamp on those two! Bear has to be bribed with FOOD to come in the house now, and loves to snowplow through the deeper stuff. Recently, he's had the zoomies and gets everyone to chase him, and he gets rolled pretty good. He'll come in the house with ice hanging off him, and a VERY large smile on his face...

Kodi said...

Kodi is a snow plow too! He loves to "swim" like a dolphin in it. I call him my little snow mole because of the trails he makes in the backyard. I yelled at Chas to look out the window last Saturday -his first set of trails fit him to a T. It looked like a devil pitchfork!