Monday, March 15, 2010

Camp!





Hello mother.Hello Father. Here we are at Camp River Bend.


Our first day was Olympics Day.

Dreamy won the prize for mud diving. Boy is she dirty. (We aren't quite sure why they put a white fence around the mud hole because it would me much easier to get to without the fence. Duchess has to fold it down so it would be easier to get the the mud. )

Duchess worked out on the balance beam.

We ran track and obstacle courses. Weee haaaaa that was good fun. We especially enjoyed the water obstacle course. Did we mention that Dreamy is really dirty?

Music won the shot put retrieval game, but Duchess won the discus retrieval.

They feed the same slop you do. I thought you said Camp would have good eats. Oops I forgot they tried to poison us with green beans. We ate them but only so the Head Cook wouldn't feel bad.

Oh Dreamy made friends with Music and Ella. Duchess made friends with the Head Counselor.

We are tired so good night. We'll write more later.

Love always, Duchess and Dreamy


3 comments:

Winjammin' said...

Way to represent the home front girls!!! Please mind your manners and behave for the counselors. Oh and don't beat anyone up too bad...yeah, I'm looking at you Duchess!!!! :o)

Love Always,
Mom, Dad, Ruby, Boo, and Demon Puppy

Cindy said...

Bear here. I'm filing a formal protest. Just read about all the fun that Duchess and Dreamy are having at Camp River Bend. What did I do wrong? For some reason I got banished to the Land of Evil Blue Dogs. Seriously, there are now two of them and guess what??? There's even a black and tan hairy version. Oh man, one look from that one and I belly up for life. I'm thinking of running away!
FYI--Emmy says I'm a wimp. I think she's gone over the dark blue side--she LOVES them things. Said you are more then welcome to leave her here with the ducks, horses and mud--ewwww.

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Bear...it's me Dutchess. Tell Emmy she is the wimp. Love Dutchess!