Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Duchess' Job

Hello Mother Hello Father...it is I Duchess.

The head counselor said no more free loading, we had to find jobs. Well I noticed that the 20something who resides in the basement doesn't always answer the head counselor when she calls for him. So I have made it my job to get his attention. So far I am having mixed results, but I am working on it. Now I told Dreamy to step on it and find a job other than the one she thinks is her job--making the counselors go "awwww, isn't she cute when she wants her belly rubbed?" Yesh that is not a real job!

Love always,

Duchess


2 comments:

Winjammin' said...

OMG!!! That is SO funny!!! And the look on Dream's face is just as priceless....as if to say, "Oh I'm SO over her barking!" Glad to know Duchess has a job that she enjoys :o)

Sherilyn said...

Dream's job has always been to find anything you might lose, especially if it has a rabbit's foot attached, or if she thinks it's edible! LOL Of course, that's basically ANY Corgi!! Always thinking with their bellies!