Tuesday, April 6, 2010

From Music

Greetings,

It is I Music, and I wish to enter a formal complaint. My Mom Kathy is away on business. So last night at bedtime, when Mom Kim put the Double D's to bed, they kicked up a fuss about being alone in the other bedroom. So my bleeding heart Mom Kim said, "oh poor things", and she let them in our bedroom.

Well if that wasn't bad enough, they then got into bed with us and that tailless thing took my pillow! Are you kidding me? There I was without a pillow, does she not know who I am? So Mom dug out another one from the closet. But it wasn't the same, I have worked hard to get my pillow just right. YESH!!!

They had better go back to their own room tonight or else!


Music

1 comment:

Winjammin' said...

Musey, you just have to convince the tailless one to use the spare pillow. Maybe if you act like that's the one YOU want, maybe she'll want it instead and you'll get your spot back. Either that or a good bribe will probably work too. :o)

Good Luck!!

Uncle Rus