Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shaker and Dreamy


Hello Mother, Hello Father,

It is I Dreamy or as they call me here at Camp--Stubborn Dreamers. (I am not sure why they call me that I just have things my own things to do!)

I have a new friend. His name is Shaker, Shaker Baby or Shaker Baker....I am not sure which one is his real name because he answers to all of them. Any way, he is a lot of fun. We run around the yard and sleep on the Head Counselors bed.

She is pretty cool about the bed thing unless we get on it with muddy paws. Yesterday she had to was all the covers because I pushed open the swinging door for us before we had our feet cleaned. Then Shaker and I rolled and danced on the bed. Weee Haaaa it was great fun!

Love Always,
Dreamy


1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

Ms. Dreamy,

You are NOT supposed to dance on the bed with dirty toes...you were taught better than that, young lady! I know you and Shaker were having a grand time, and I'm so glad he's your best buddy now, but remember...the rules you have at our house go at Aunt Kim and Kathy's, too! Next time wait for your feet to be cleaned before dancing on the bed!

Glad you're having fun...we love and miss you!

Mom