Thursday, August 12, 2010

Outside Fence


Hi, it is me Shaker Baby. Yeah, they still call me that even though I am 2.

Well Mom broke her wrist so life is a little different right now. For one we go outside fence in shifts now. Mom says it is easier on her constitution. I don't understand, and even Russ, who has been with Mom the longest says he doesn't get it. But, you see, I am a very very clever Cardi and I have figured out how to open all the dividing doors. So I get to go out with everybody. Mom laughs at me and says, it is a good thing that I am easy to live with.

I found this picture that the neighbor took of me keeping the deck safe from marauders. See I can do it all open doors, make Mom laugh and guard the house (OK the deck, but I could guard the house).

5 comments:

penni said...

BRAT! Aren't they the best though? Baddogs!

Sherilyn said...

Gotta love those bad dogs, and their attitudes! :) Love you Shaker baby!!!

Taryn said...

Great picture!

I hope your wrist is better soon! I broke mine badly about 10 years ago so I know all about how much fun it is.....

Winjammin' said...

Gee....I bet I know who taught him those bad habits....his little blue merle girlfriend maybe???????? ;o)

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Ah yes, to be sure it was his blue girl friend!