Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ruffles is 3






Russ better know as Ruff Ruff, Ruffles or Ruffle Buns, is special, not because he finished his championship like a horse on steroids, but because he is the foundation for my obsession with Cardigans. From that fateful Sept, afternoon at Foggy Bottom to this very moment he is an on-going joy in my life. His quirky sense of humor and undieing devotion to me are the cornerstones of my Cardi obsession. My little buddy is singularly responsible for the demise of two lap tops and a Spotbot, but he is also responsible for more belly laughs than I can count. (Many many thanks to Cindy and Alec for sending this guy into my life. ) It has been a great 3 year ride, and my most sincere hope is that my ride with Ruffle Buns goes on for many many more!

2 comments:

Winjammin' said...

Happy Barkday Ruffles!!! Hope you get lots of that good "mom cookin'"!!!

Sherilyn said...

Happy Barkday, Ruff Ruff! Krissy sends her undying love, too! :) Hope to see you guys soon!