Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Round of Soccer Balls

We bought the Cardi kids and Duchess too, a round of junior soccer and footballs for Christmas. But, alas, junior balls aren't tough enough for Corgis. So while visiting Nick in Iowa City we popped into a Play It Again Sports to pick up a couple regulation soccer balls. I think the fellow at the store thought I had lost my mind--buying soccer balls for dogs. Seriously, who better to buy used soccer balls? So in spite of his odd looks, we procured one white and one blue ball.

Initially Rainbow thought the blue ball was an alien life form, but after Shaker showed he it was just an 'ole soccer ball, she warmed up to it. I shot some video and some how or the other, I ended up shooting in slow motion so hit the fast forward button to get it in real time. (Yes, I will figure out this new camera but it is going to take a bit!)

No comments: