Monday, January 10, 2011

Sisters

Dora the Explorer
Dora...Oh my, Where does that look come from? Oh yeah, her Dad!

Rainbow and Ruff Ruff



Rainbow


Izzy. Apparently she and Rainbow share something in common...back burners!





Izzy






Dinah



Dinah and her kitty friend. Shhhhh....we won't tell anyone that one of them likes a kitty.



We would love to share pictures of Dora the Explorer and Evie. I have heard that Dora is 18lbs and full of mischief, so I am sure that she is one of the sisters! I had the pleasure of showing Evie in Kankakee, IL in December and she is a sweet as her sister Rainbow is naughty.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

I would love to meet the rest of the litter!

Sherilyn said...

Wow...jet propulsion on those girls!! :)

Sand said...

Fabulous! I'd like to meet the rest too!

Jill Tran said...

Please feel free to show dora's pictures. I emailed them to you but let me know if you have problems,
Thanks!

Krystal said...

YAY! keep those pictures coming! I'm totally enjoying this. We should make it a weekly thing to post new pictures of the girls. :)