Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dinah Does Agility











Dinah, out of the Russ X Music litter (Aug. '09) is not only herding but has taken up agility! To say that I am pleased with her home and life's work would truly be an understatement. Thanks be to the Elliot's for, well, everything!

And seriously, for those of you who know Ruffles (aka Russ) check out the look in the first picture, see any resemblance to the looks her Daddy can give? Personally, I have always called that his, "Look Ma no hands" challenge. Yeah, I'll say it again, I am so pleased!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

She is a cutie that is for sure. Its nice to see them having such a good time. Htat is a smiling dog!

Sandie said...

Thanks for the gracious words Kim. We are having fun!

Sherilyn said...

Looks like she's having a blast! :) And yes, I do see a resemblance in the "look".

Jill Tran said...

Wowie ! Dora is so proud of her sister Dinah !!!