Friday, August 19, 2011

'Da Girls' 2nd Barkday!






































Oh I remember it well, it was blistering hot, my brother and I were racing a storm to get a shed built, and Connie called and said, "Music had her first puppy. It's a brindle. (That's you Dora the Explorer). My reply was, "Well if that doesn't beat all. I can't leave right now because a monster storm is on the way and we have to get a roof on this shed." Well Kathy came home about an hour later, and came out to check the shed progress. I told her Music was having her puppies, and she promptly turned heel and headed to Connie's. As she scampered across our lawn, I asked, "Could ya get us some water?" She replied, "Get your own water, Music is have her babies!"



Well two (2) years, have come and gone since that wonderful day. Dora has jumped in the Tidal Basin, Izzy has captured and released a duck, Rambo...oops Rainbow has created a great deal of havoc, Teegan has run her heart out, Dinah has herded, ran agility and played in a little Rally.






All the girls are healthy and happy. Who could ask for anything more?

2 comments:

Winjammin' said...

Happy Barkday to Da Girlz from the Winjammin' fun bunch!! May they always bark at each other through the windows of the RVs! LOL

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.