Friday, August 12, 2011

Music's Update



Hello, it is I Music.


While Ruffles barks at his food, I decided it was time to update all of you.

I have been very busy training the humans. As of today I have trained the humans to engage in something I like to call joint custody. You see, I so enjoy Lisa and Don and their dog doors that I am willing to ride in a car. Yes, yes, you heard me right I like dog doors and Don has them. I can go in and out to suit myself. This is a good thing!


Also, Lisa understands my food needs. I like a bit of wet food touching every morsel, and Lisa understands and accommodates this desire. Also I have Don trained to feed me my on my couch. This is a good thing too!


Now having said this, the lovely couple has one serious draw back. They get up a O'ridiculous thirty! So I must come home and sleep with my other Mom Kim, so as to catch up on much needed beauty sleep.


So until I can train one or the other of these pet humans to either give me a dog door and cover my food or sleep in, I will settle for "joint custody!"


See you fine folks around the pond...especially if any of you can fit the above mentioned bill.



Music.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yep joint custody is working out great. She loves herding Toby the manchester terrier of course I think he herds her as he runs circles around her.