Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ella Goes to Camp

Hi it's me Ella Bella,

Mom swept me up and dumped me in the torture chamber that she calls the Booster Bath. She said I had to get all cleaned up and get my whites white again. Then she got the snake out that spews water and I swear she scrubbed me raw.

Then she put me up on the work table and turned on the octopus that blows air and is LOUD! She said that she had to blow me dry and flat. Now why on earth would I have to be dried out flat. I worried about her squishing me but all she did was brush and blow this air stuff at me. Totally weird if you ask me.

Then she tried to grind the end of my toes off with the awful machine that whines. She kept saying things like stop squirming and if you would hold still I wouldn't have to hold your paw so tightly, but seriously folks she was trying to take the end of my toes off!

When it was all done, she got out a back pack and put all kinds of stuff in it--food, toys, bowls, collars, leashes, papers. I thought wow usually we just put this junk in the Double Shot, but whatever Mom can be pretty weird at times.

Then she and Mom Kathy put me in the 'burb crate and I thought Wooooo Whoooo we are going to class but we ended up at the farm where I was born. I recognized it right away and made myself at home.

Turns out I am going to go camping with Kerri and Connie. I wonder how I can embarrass them? I wonder if Kerri knows about my puppy gooo routine. If not that is always a good one, but if she does I'll have to come up with something new.

I had a good first night and got to play with some of my brothers and sisters. Mom was worried about me but turns out I didn't even know she was gone. I was having way too much fun.

Well see ya after camp,
Ella Bella


1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

Have fun at camp with Kerri and Connie! Hope you bring back LOTS of pretty ribbons and toys! :) We'll miss you this weekend!

Hugs,
Aunt Sherilyn