Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Naughty Girl

I should start by saying that it is a darn good thing that Ella is cute. That girl is going to drive me to distraction.

This morning I hear the distinct sound of plastic crunching. My feet hit the floor immediately and I see that somehow she got my razor. I bellow drop it and she complied. Then I notice that the head is missing. Holy Crap! I start looking for pieces and find nothing nada not a thing. Now I am thinking how could she have swallowed the head in that amount of time but hey odder things have happened. I checked her mouth and find no scrapes or cuts--good sign, but I still can't find the head.

So I made a couple of calls to get a second opinion but I am thinking I have to get an x-ray to make sure the little turd didn't swallow it. So off to the clinic I go...

And $113.00 later I am assured that my naughty naughty Ella hasn't swallowed the razor.

Final memo: Bathroom door is permanently closed to Corgis!

4 comments:

penni said...

Some of these kids are just so bad -- Ella must be related (by bad genes) to Chase. A moment ago, I was on the phone (at the office), Chase bounded onto a client chair, onto my desk where he stole a gel pen and made his escape the same way he had come. It's just lucky I have a cordless phone so I could chase him down and retrieve the pen.

Sharrie said...

You guys scare me. Zippy hasn't done any of the wild stuff, YET! His worst is reducing the size of the foam cushions on the dogs' love seat. I am sure there are more moments to come.

Anonymous said...

Isn't a good thing puppies are cute because if they weren't we wouldn't want them!

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh Penni that is just priceless! I can see the whole show!

Sharrie, Shaker was a good puppy and he was between Russ and Ella. In the short yr between the clowns I forgot how naughty a puppy could be....but I must say puppies are good for a laugh!