Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming




Yes it is a Rottweiler. A really cool Rottie named Madison.

We were at a friends playing this came of Corn Toss--yeah I know only in the Mid West. By the time we started playing the Corn Toss thing, I had been talked into drinking wine, and my aim was terrible. (Yeah I know it doesn't take much to talk me into drinking wine, but seriously I intended to be a very good girl and I had brought diet Pepsi with great intentions. But my wine drinking friend, also owned and operated by the above mentioned Madison, lured me to the wine side with Shiraz. Now, come on, how could I resist?) Any way with my aim being what it was, I had a lot of time to watch the dog.

As it turns out Madison, does this run out on the pool cover and hang out in the "water" until it the water completely freezes. I swear I have never seen anything like it! Every time she bounded across the yard and sailed in to pool I laughed myself silly!

P.S. For those of you looking for a Rainbow pupdate--she slept through the night! Yes it was probably me you heard doing a happy dance!

No comments: