Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ella Bella


I must deviate from my normal posts with the following news!

Davenitch's Someone to Watch Ovr Me FB aka Ella Bella picked up her first major (3 pt) today. Of course she had to do it Ella style. I stacked her up for the winners ring and she immediately wagged her tail and moved her back foot. I fixed it so she pinned her ears back. Ears pinned back--fantastic! So I baited her and the ears went up immediately.

Well this pattern continued until I bit the bullet and got down on the floor with her. (Oh my aching back!) And guess what she continued the same stuff--fix a foot she would pin her ears, bait her and ears would go up.....repeat until the judge picked a winner. And what do my wondering eyes behold--she picked Ella!

Thanks to Cindy for helping me catch the Cardi show bug!

Thanks to Connie for sending this wonderful, naughty girl to my home! And thanks to Connie for scooping up bait when I ran out! So all of you who donated bait thanks for your help!

P.S. It was my first major too!

And Ella romped in the back yard with her Cardi brothers until she got completely trashed, dirty and gross. Yep Ella is back in the house!

7 comments:

penni said...

How wonderful! Not just that you won your first major, but also that you didn't ring Ella's neck along the way.

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

congratulations!! WOHOO!!

Lybertygirl said...

Congratulations on your first major!

Angela said...

Congratulations Ella!!!! You sure are a Beautiful Girl!!!!

Hugs,
Angela

Kodi said...

Fantastic!! Missy is impressed she did so well in the ring, Kodi is impressed she went right back to rolling in the dirt with her brothers. I wish we lived closer - I'd love to compare who got the dirtiest today! I was too tired to give him a bath when we got home, so I just got out the pool. Congrats to you and Ella!

Sherilyn said...

Congratulations!! :) Hope your back is feeling better...soon! Hugs to all! Missed you on Saturday night, but we totally understand.

Dawn said...

It was a well deserved win. Congratulations again. Peace still wants ot play with her.