Monday, September 14, 2009

Pupdate Week 4

Oh my goodness what a day. Music had a rough night and day complete with a gazillion tests but she has bounced back and is doing well again! (Check out her lovely pink vet tape!)


Now on to the pupdate. They are growing and growing . They are certainly more active than a week ago.



Full Blaze girl


Tri Girl



Lighter Tri Girl





White eared girl





Brindle Girl





Comma Marked Girl ( I have to confess this one is my favorite. I just love her head in the making, her markings, and and and ...) And oh did she put up a fight about a stack picture so....she sits!



After pictures they were all tired out...

2 comments:

Sharrie said...

They sure are growing. From the pictures it is still difficult to tell one from the other. That looks like a real cuddly age. I mean.....I would want to be cuddling with them all the time.

Sherilyn said...

They are so adorable. Glad Music is feeling better, too...how scary! Prayers still heading that way that she has a full recovery.