Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Who's My Dirty Girl?



Lisa and I were standing in the backyard watching the Cardis three have a wonderful time. As we watched them play I commented that they looked clean enough for the weekend.

Then about 3 minutes later I didn't see Ella. Oh trust me that is never a good sign. So I called for her. Can you hear me calling Ella Bella where are you? Then I see her cute Cardi head pop up through the yew bush that adorns the water feature. Crap! I can only guess that she has been rolling in mud because I only see her big 'ole ears and eyes.

I called her out from the bushes and saw that my guess was absolutely correct. She was covered in mud. Well there goes my grand plan to skip the bath this week!

P.S. The first picture was snapped just as Ella ran up to the camera. I thought it was way too cute!

No comments: