Monday, October 5, 2009

Music is HOME!!!!!!!!

'Ya see that pillow she is leaning on...Yep it is mine!


Yeah Music is home from maternity leave.

I really don't have adequate words to describe how much I missed her. I missed her stealing my pillow. I missed her snarling in my ear when I moved her to gain some bed space. I missed her keeping control of my pack of clowns.

Now I will add.... Music is retired! I just heard her over my shoulder and she said that I need to announce her retirement with greater force. So here goes....MUSIC IS RETIRED!

While my Ms. Music was on maternity she became quite ill with some mysterious stomach issue. We were not entirely sure she was going to make it. During the darkest moments of this illness I promised her that I would never make her show again. All she had to do was get well. She did indeed recover beautifully, and now I will live up to my end of the bargain. Music will never enter another show ring for any reason. She will live out her retirement as my companion, top bitch (not to be confused with Queen Bitch--that's my title) and chief couch potato!

So raise a glass and say a cheer with me--Music is well, Music is home, and Music is retired. Cheers!

3 comments:

Kodi said...

Cheers to Ms. Music!

Sherilyn said...

Cheers! So glad you're home, sweet girl! Now you can help Duchess keep those other hooligans in line at the shows, but not have to worry about stepping IN the ring! :)

Dawn said...

I didnt realize she wasnt at home with you all. I bet you did miss her. Glad she is well, when Grace had her pups, she almost died as well, its a scary thing, but I am so glad Music has recovered to become the Queen of the Couch!