Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well It Was Red and Thick!

Wednesday is mop the hardwoods day whether they need it or not, and with all those motley dog feet and a teenager most times they need it!

Anyway I am merrily mopping my way down the hallway and I see a red blob in the foyer. I stopped and gasped. Oh my goodness, my mind races ahead, that is exactly what I was warned to watch for with Music. So I drop my mop and run for my phone which is conveniently located right next to the paper towels.

I hit my vets number while I rip off a paper towel and head back to the blob. With the vets number ringing, I scooped up the red blob and immediately realize...it isn't blood! Oops, I say into the phone---it's Kim G. and it's a false alarm. Yes yes I am a little sensitive about Music right now but it is my Music!

So what is my mystery glob? Strawberry Jam! Yes it was Strawberry Jam. Now how on earth did strawberry jam end up in the foyer? Good thing I had the mop close by!


No comments: