Monday, December 20, 2010

A Big Riverbend Thanks



















Hey it is me Ruff Ruff! I know, I know it has been a long time since I posted but seriously Mom busted up her hand and she has been a computer hog. So now that I wrestled it away from her for 10 mins, I have to come up with a blog post. I thought about Ella's Christmas tree carnage, but I'll save that one for when Mom's blood pressure goes back to normal.

Sooooo I decided to send out a big Riverbend Cardi (and Duchess too) thanks to all the people who helped Mom get back to being Mom. And as a special thanks I am posting some shots of the Riverbend Cardis (and Duchess too) having fun again.

First, Mama U. You were a great caretaker. Thanks for listening to Duchess when Mom needed something, but more importantly thanks for making sure we had kibble and cottage cheese. You're the best!

Thanks to Aunt Sandy and Uncle Chris. You guys rock! You drove, split wood, cleaned, cooked, and most importantly you took us outside.

John Roth is owed a huge bill of thanks for keeping the Cardi yard neatly tended. I love that you didn't mow our toys like "ah hem" somebody we know. Not naming any names but Mom you have taken out a few.

Miss Lisa for well everything from mopping floors to feeding dogs and all points in between. Thanks be to you!

Kerri J at Genesis Physical Therapy. I have never met you but I understand that you are the miracle worker behind Mom's wrist and finger movememt. Because of you, I get to go outside and play ALOT again. I am also planning a full compliment of dog shows. You see Mom really screwed things up when she busted her wrist, I was fixing on finishing my Grand Championship this year. Well, I'll forgive her if she is ready to drive my bus come spring! Thanks to you Kerri J!

Dr. T Cobb a huge thanks for putting Mom back together. We have heard tell that you are the best and now we know for sure.

I'll close with something Mom would say...May God bless each of you and keep you safe, happy and joyful today and always.

Ruff Ruff Out!

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Merry Christmas to all the Riverbend 4 legged and 2 legged folks (and Duchess!) A big THANK YOU for having Duchess help Aunt Kim with her therapy and Music for sharing her bossing duties. :) Hugs and love to all! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Ruff, it has been great treating your mom. She is the best. It has been such a pleasure to get to know and meet the family. Your mom sure keeps me on my toes. She will be back driving that bus. Have Merry Christmas to you all.