Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You say it's your Barkday!

















December 15, 2008---Ella Bella Barkday. So today my girl is 2!

She stole my heart from hello, and it is a good thing too because her nickname during puppyhood was Marly II. If a day went by without a sentence starting with "Look what Ella did..." it was a banner day.

Well here's a shout out to her brother Kodi. Hope your Barkday is a great and you get some treats.

P.S. I post pictures later with my new camera. Santa came early and I am a happy happy girl.

2 comments:

Winjammin' said...

Happy Barkday to you Ella (and you too Kodi!)!! Your cousins in the middle of the state also wish you lots of cookies and scratches! Tell that red tailless girl to be extra nice to you today, or you'll have Ransom come drive her to distraction!!! ;o)

Sherilyn said...

Happy Happy Barkday, sweet Ella Bella and Kodi!! Hope you get lots of extra treats today! Hugs and scratches to you both!

Love,
Aunt Sherilyn