Friday, July 15, 2011

The Dog Who Started It All












































Is 4 today! Yeppers, Ruffles is 4!



I can hardly believe that 4 wonderful years have come and gone in a blink of an eye. From that cold September day when I picked up my scared little puppy to today when the demanding monster is a Grand Champion. From the ridiculously early morning in the Ozarks when I took him out of his "house" and put him in my bed to today when his royal highness asks to be picked up and put in bed every night. From the squirrely active puppy to...nope that is the same!




Well there it is, the dog that started a revolution is 4! Thanks be to Cindy and the whole Foggy Bottom Crew for trusting me with such a wonderful pet, companion, and well....show dog!




P.S. Cindy just suggested that I give everyone a run down of his caper destructions! Let's see...3 laptops, 2 keyboards, untold numbers of glasses, 2 cell phones, 11 Christmas packages, lots of ornaments, village people, soccer balls, basketballs, baseballs... Oh my I think the point scale is Ruffles...1008 me...4

4 comments:

penni said...

and he couldn't have asked for a better home. Happy Barkday Ruff.

Cindy said...

Happiest of Barkdays to Ruffles, Hugh Ruffner and Rosario! All those personalties wrapped up in one little muscle bound body!

Kodi said...

Happy Barkday RUFF! Looking better than ever, big boy!

Sherilyn said...

Happy Barkday, dear Ruffles! Love ya buddy!!

Aunt Sherilyn & Uncle Rus and the Corgi kids