Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Pool Manager







Hi guys, it is me Shakey Bakey.

Well I didn't want to do it but I fired Mom as my pool manager. She just wasn't performing as desired. So I put out a call for resumes, reviewed several but finally decided to hire in house. I engaged the services of my other Mom Kathy.


I had to supervise her work as she is still in her probationary period. She seems to understand her tasks, and she didn't fuss one bit about me trying to pick up the hose. Mom Kim didn't like for me to pick up the hose at all, because just once I chased her around the yard spraying her. It was crazy fun until she remembered I know the "drop it" command. Any way maybe she won't tell my new hire about my lapse in hose judgement.


Shakey Bakey out!

2 comments:

Solson1231 said...

Very cute Kim :)

Sherilyn said...

LOL Good boy, Shakey Bakey!! Daddy Boo is proud of you! :)