Friday, January 13, 2012

Fun Police

Jill T, human mom, of none other than Dora the Explorer, asked about Music yesterday, so I decided to show the world my little bundle of Fun Police (aka Music).

Music believes it is her role in life to let the world know how UNACCEPTABLE it is to horse around. 

Well let's let the pictures speak for themselves.

"Must always be alert to potential play!"


"Oh no I see play!"


"You aren't playing, are you?"


"Ha, I found the ball players, and must stop them now!"


"I could have sworn I said, 'STOP'!"

5 comments:

ronstew said...

Order! I will have ORDER!

You call yourselves herding dogs! This is chaos, I tell you! CHAOS!

BEHAVE!

Taryn said...

There's one in every bunch, isn't there?!

Jill Tran said...

Uh oh, Dora the Explorer is just like her momma Music. If other pups aren't playing with her, it's not OK. She likes to "referee" by barking madly at them. Hence she's known at the park as "The Serge".

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

That blue filter I put on did not work so well.

Sherilyn said...

Love it!! She would get along with Phantom SO well! He can't stand for anyone to be having fun if he's not!