Friday, January 6, 2012

Riverbend Cardigans New Adventure

Well things have sure been busy around here so posting has been sparse!  We rescued, trained and found a forever home for a lab mix named Bailey, rescued and found a forever home for a Doodle.  I must say if I weren't so committed to my cardigans, I would have kept that Bailey girl!  She stole my heart, hook, line and sinker!  But I know that she is much better off in her new home where she is the one and only!

The kids and I have been busy getting ready for the winter that has yet to materialize, but when the time comes...we are ready!  Ella and Russ were particularly helpful in filling the wood racks.  They only stole and relocated a few dozen pieces.  I guess they thought we should expand the number of places we burn!

Shaker continues to make me laugh every day.  I swear it is impossible for him to complete a day without  cracking me up!  Last night he was so determined to spread himself across my lap that even with much wiggling on my part he just rode out the earthquakes!

Rainbow continues to be our little Rambo, but the little turd is certainly an endearing little critter.  I hope to start agility with her in late spring.  Stay tuned for many embarrassing adventures with that endeavor!

Music, well as long as she has a couch and a pillow she is a happy girl.  But she has put in a special request for dog doors when we build the new house.  We will take her memo under consideration.

But I digress from the intent of this post.  I am starting an adjacent website that will be dedicated to our conformation and performance events, as well as an occassional litter of puppies.  I have deliberatly tried to stay away from mixing our at home adventures and our ring adventures, so this new site affords me the best of both worlds.  It is without a doubt a work in progress.  For example, I do not have Russ' page up as I have tons of pictures to load before doing him justice.  But be that as it may, have a look and tell me what you think.  It can be found at http://www.riverbendcardigans.com/

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

Very nice, so far!! :)