Sunday, January 22, 2012

January Snow Play

I personally don't get it, but these clowns love the January cold and snow. 
Yep neither foot is on the ground.  How does he do that?

This is a particularly good example of what is really going on when I am yelling "Come, I am cold!"

Yep a whole lot of not coming!  And these are the ones that are all obedience trained!  Best selective hearing on the planet!
But gratefully they finally all listened.  And yes, that would be Shaker as always bringing up the rear detail!

3 comments:

Sharrie said...

The cold weather lately has helped get my friends in the house when I want them to come in. They look so sad standing on three legs in the sub zero temperatures.

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh Sharrie, I would hate to find myself wishing for sub zero, but if it comes to that ...I'll do it!

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.