Friday, July 17, 2009

Classique Photography

I had the good fortune to meet Photographer& Design Guru Dawn Gabig when fate (aka Pam) brought her to my dog show bed and breakfast (aka home) this spring. Pam had told me she that she did photo shots of the dogs in natural settings. Well nature shots and my dogs was all I needed to hear for me to say I'm in!

Well let me tell you, the photos are breath taking. The head shot on my blog header is one she took. It was actually taken the day after a nasty wet snow storm under the burning bush next to my driveway. She has a real knack for finding awesome back drops where the rest of us mere mortals are still stumbling around looking. Seriously it would have never occurred to me to put Ruffles under that burning bush but wowser what a shot!

Check out her work at http://www.classiquephotography.net/. Click on it all but my favorite is the portrait, then portraits in nature. Of course then my absolute favorite is the "RUSS" section.

So there it is and here is my hearty recommendation--find out which shows she is going to be at and find her, call her and go!

5 comments:

Lybertygirl said...

Wow - awesome photos! Why isn't she doing our nationals!

Joy said...

They are wonderful. Shaker is also one handsome boy.

Kodi said...

Gorgeous photo!

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Thanks Joy. Yes Shaker has a beautiful head!

Sherilyn said...

I agree! I'd love to have Dawn do our Nationals! We'll get lined up with her eventually to have our Corgi clan photographed.