Thursday, July 9, 2009

She Like It...She Likes It

I am feeling a bit under the weather, so Kathy brought me some hummus and crackers for dinner. My beloved Border Collie Tippy loved to eat hummus with me, but I haven't had a dog since that would even touch the stuff.

So tonight while I was nibbling on hummus filled crackers, Ella sat down in front of me in as much to say, "Hey do dogs like that?" I broke a cracker in half and put some hummus on it and she gobbled it down! So, she and I sat contentedly chowing down on this Mediterranean delight.

To say that it lifted my spirits would be an understatement!

3 comments:

Sharrie said...

Hope you are feeling better real soon. Sure is nice to have some extra love from a doggie.

Sherilyn said...

Hope you get to feeling better...soon! You have a long weekend ahead of you if you're not feeling well. :( Best of luck to you this weekend! We'll miss you!

Hugs!

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

hey i like the new photo atop your blog!

i have a dog blog too now...ebonwald.blogspot.com