Monday, July 13, 2009

Double Shot Mocha



Hey it's me Ruff Ruff.

I had a great weekend. My moms bought me a new show ride and we got to try it out this weekend. Somebody started calling it the Double Shot Mocha and well it fits so....it is the DOUBLE SHOT MOCHA! Mom got a little stressed out when a couple of things didn't work just right--like the toilet leaked--but hey I didn't care.

There was plenty of room for all us Cardis plus one really cutie blue dog. I really like Chrissy she is fun. (I really liked it when she grabbed the steak out of Mom's hand! Hehehehe--it was fun!)

The first night I rolled off the new king sized bed. How was I too know that there was not foot board on RV beds. Mom heard me hit the floor and eventually came looking for me. I crawled out from under Alec and Bek's bed looking a little crossed eyed. Mom said, "Oh Ruff Ruff let me help you back on the bed." Then I made Shaker move. I told him, "Move it buster, I am sleeping on the pillows tonight!" Well turns out there was room for both of us--Shaker slept above Mom's head and I slept beside her."

I got to spend time with my best boy Alec and my girl Bekka wore my favorite show outfit. Mom made us steak again and it was yummy. We all shared in the left overs.

We had a fun weekend and I can't wait to go back out again now that we have enough room for all us Cardis (and people too!)

See ya around the pond,
Russ Out!

4 comments:

Sharrie said...

That is what I call traveling in style. Enjoy!

Winjammin' said...

Now THAT'S a name!!! And it fits the clan so well!

Congrats on the new digs and hope you never fall off the bed again. :o)

Sherilyn said...

Love the name...just surprised that Bekka didn't include the "Mudslide" name in there somewhere! ;) hehe

It was nice of Bek to wear your favorite outfit, Russ...I think she secretly loves you more than Alec. Shhhhhh...don't tell him, ok?

Kim said...

Wow! Casper wants to know if you need another co-pilot?!

He'd love hitting the rally/agility shows in THAT!