Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Picture It

The aisle at Petsmart was littered with great toys and treats.

Ella's job was to heel through this mess without going shopping. She did it without any problem.

Then her job was to sit/stay at one end and recall to me at the other end again without picking up the toys or eating the treats. She does this 4 or so times without any difficulty at all. Then our instructor, Diane says, "okay last time," and I casually mentioned that I was down to crumbs. She sits/stays and I trot to the other end of the aisle, turn and call her. Well this is what happened...

Ella moved out very slowly and methodically picked up every single dog treat! I couldn't believe my eyes. She hadn't even glanced at the treats until she knew it was the last time. Yesh!

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

LOL Just picturing it in my mind..priceless! ;) At least she didn't pee on a cone! hehe