Monday, April 20, 2009

Moose and Music

National Specialty Story 1:

We found our holding tanks full, so we broke camp and headed toward the "dump station".   My cast of clowns were present and accounted for, but it turns out we had a stow-away named Moose. Now mind you, I knew that Moose had a thing for RV's so I was not surprised to find him on board the USS Gibson.

Okay so we were releasing the contents of our tanks when I heard the horn honking.  What?  Did I really hear the horn honking?  Yep it honked again.  So I headed around the back of the RV when I saw the brake lights flashing.  What?  I looked again and yep I saw the brake lights.  What the heck is going on?

So I climbed aboard the USS Gibson and saw Moose in the driver's seat with his paws on the wheel and Music on the ground with her paws on the brake.  Yes indeedy Moose was blowing the horn while Music was flashing the brakes.  I just shook my head...