Friday, April 10, 2009

Nationals or Bust

Russ here.

Mom is busy loading the RV.  She is double checking to make sure we have enough dog food, fresh water, and great chew toys so she asked me to post.  (I think she had a couple of human food items on her list too but I didn't look after I saw she had our stuff.) I went to Nationals last year so I am telling Shaker Baby, Music and Ella all about it and they can't wait to have fun with other Cardigans.

Mom says come by and visit.  We will be camped next to Davenitch--just listen for the laughter and you'll find us.  Mom really has a good time camping and enjoying her dog friends, so stop by ask for a soda or something stronger if you will.

See you there!

Russ out!


2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

We'll see you there, Russ!! Have a safe trip and we can't wait to get there on Monday night!
Hugs!
Aunt Sherilyn

Liz said...

Good luck at Nationals Russ! Cousin Liz is looking forward to hearing all about it.

Peace
Liz