Monday, April 6, 2009

Music's Report


Good afternoon it is me Music.

As you can see in the picture I am the Queen of All I Survey.  The boys and Ella are my faithful subjects.  Mom is busy getting ready to go to Nationals, so I have to post or it simply won't get done.  She loaded 5000 crates on Saturday, and 2000 dog beds today.  She also packed 40,000lbs of dog food, and I suppose a bit of human food too, but I wasn't paying any attention to that part.

I have go now because I want to watch her make my bed.  I ride on the bed in the bedroom because I am the Queen.

Think of me watching Mom work.

Good bye,
Music

3 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

LMAO! This photo reminds me of "the lion king" movie. TOO FUNNY. She's a hoot.

Sherilyn said...

ROFL!! Music and Duchess are just too much alike, it's funny! :) Duchess lords over all of her subjects, too, and only comes down if Phantom can't control the masses, and boy does everyone scatter when she comes off her throne!

the Corgi Girls said...

You go girl :o)