Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Day Home

I went to South Carolina to visit my brother and his wonderful family and then we went to Atlanta for my baby brother's wedding.  I had a great time, but I left my family to tend and care for my beloved babies (aka Cardi Kids).  Well let's just say that I won't be having a vacation alone again any time soon.  Kathy was ready to string them or put "Adopt Me" vests on the whole darn bunch of them.  She said they only listened to my mother-in-law which is way too funny because she never owned a dog in her life.  

Okay so the first day back in the saddle the dogs had a few lessons to relearn...

1) I am the Queen Bitch--no one else even comes close.  (This is a tough one for Music today)
2) Shaker isn't allowed to flatten Ella no matter how annoying a little sister she is.
3) Russ isn't allowed to kill Shaker no matter pesty he is
4) Stay out of the hostas.  They are not part of the agility course.
5) No Barking.  Remember I can throw a can, ball or shoe with pin point accuracy.  
6) No peeing and pooping in my house.  Remember the ball thing?
7) No chewing the legs of furniture.  I have a squirt bottle and I am not afraid to use it.
8) No I an not adding cheese, leftovers or anything else to your food.  Eat it and like it--well unless you're Russ.  
9) Don't bump my arm when I am drinking coffee it makes me crabby, and you will smell like coffee for days--Ella.
10) YES YOU WILL HAVE YOUR FEET WIPED AT THE DOOR!!!

Okay that about covers it...

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

LOL I'm sure they are very happy to have you back home! :) hehe

Winjammin' said...

I see they are reminding you that you are not allowed to leave them ever again. hehe I'm sure they just call it "getting even". :o)