Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lessons Learned

Hey it me Ella Bella.

Mom took us "Outside Fence" last night. She said that the weather had cooled a little and we need to blow off the stink. What ever that means.

We ran around and had a good time. Shaker and I got all slimy and wet from playing in the pools. Mom is usually pretty good about watching us but she missed me eat something odd. I didn't know what it was except that it jumped and looked interesting.

After we came in, I didn't feel so good. Mom said, "Ella you look a little green around the gills." I made this funny yodeling sound and threw up. Then I did it again and again and again and again. While my Moms were cleaning up the mess, Mom Kathy handed Mom Kim something. Mom yelped, "Why did you hand me a frog?" A frog? Now I had a name for what I ate--a frog! A frog--isn't that what us Cardigans do when we lay full out? Except I don't feel so yucky when I lie down as I did when I ate the frog.

Well I tell you what I am NEVER NEVER NEVER going to eat another frog!

See you around the pool,
Ella

2 comments:

penni said...

Ella may belong on the terror watch list with Chase -- they are so fearless! I'm glad the little girl feels better.

Scott said...

A dog's motto - Eat it first, you can always throw it back up later!