Friday, May 15, 2009

Champagne Cork

Okay it's raining folks so I should be doing indoor tasks like cleaning out the refrigerator but well catching up on blog post is important too.  Right?

Yesterday while I was planting the garden, Shaker was playing in the pond/water feature.  It was  a hoot watching him a wee of time splashing and fishing.  So I am watching him and he comes up with something that I didn't immediately recognize.  I said, "drop it" and he dutifully dropped a champagne cork.  

I had two thoughts--1) Good that we found it before we turned the pump on  and 2) Would someone tell David we found  the cork he ricocheted off the tree into the pond?

1 comment:

Winjammin' said...

Glad you finally found that cork!! David was extremely proud of himself for the two tree ricochet into the pond....and rightly so!