Friday, May 15, 2009

Country Dogs




Who said you can't take a city dog to the country?  Well I am here to tell you it can happen.  

Let me first say that Ella and Shaker took to country living like fish to water.  They love playing in the pond, pools, dirt, mud puddles and well you name it.  Many times Ella has been voted the dirtiest puppy with Shaker not far behind.

But Ruff Ruff well let me go back...  Ruff Ruff was a rough and tumble in the mud kind of puppy until his first dog show.  From that day on, he has not wanted to get dirty or wet.  Darnest thing I have ever witnessed.  But finally yesterday, he started really tearing it up in the yard.  He actually got his underbelly and feet dirty!  I was so happy to see him rolling in the yuck that I stopped working just to watch him get DIRTY!  

No comments: