Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wedding Day




Hey it's me Russ.

My Moms got married on Saturday and we got invited.  But you know what noone behaved themself besides me.  Yeah I need to say that again.  I was the only one who was a good puppy dog. 

It all started when Aunt Cindy, Aunt Sherilyn and Uncle Rus came to find us and they were carrying pink bows.  Now I'm a boy dog, but I thought to myself--"what the heck it's for my Moms".  Music was a pill and didn't want to put the bow on and she didn't want to leave her Princess Pillow. 

So we got our pink bows on, then the music started and we headed out the door.  Ella wouldn't walk so Meredith had to carry her.  Jesh what a naughty puppy.  

Well we all got to our seats with Music pouting, Ella in Meredith's lap and then Shaker started barking.  Barking, Shaker was barking at squirrels, and other dogs.  For goodness sake, Shaker barked while the pastor was talking.  Good Grief!

Well we scooted out and then they stuffed us  back in the bedroom.  Can you believe we didn't get to go to the reception.  I heard they had ribs, pulled pork, and cake, but how would I know we weren't invited to the reception!

Well--Russ out!

7 comments:

Sharrie said...

Congrats!!!! Sorry the puppies did not realize the seriousness of the occasion. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage.

Dawn said...

Congratulations to your whole family but specially to your Moms. Glad you were a good boy, Russ.

Kodi said...

Many congratulations to your moms on their special day! Ella looks cute in that bow, but if my moms tried to do that, I'd eat it up in a second!

Winjammin' said...

Yes, Ruff Ruff, you were the good boy. But now, that also means that since EVERYONE knows you can be the good boy, you will be expected to teach the others how to be good as well. It's just the curse of being the oldest and best ;o)

Uncle Rus

coopercreek said...

We'd like to say BIG congratulations to your moms.

Laura, Cooper and Carly

Sarah said...

Congratulations Gibson family (two-legged and four)!!!

Joy said...

Congratulations. No wonder there have been fewer blogs, you've been really busy. I hope the day was perfect for you.